Senior In-House IP Administrator (Consideration for full or part time working hours) – Greater London
Superb opportunity to join a growing firm at the pivotal stage in their IP department. This role will be very suitable for an experienced patent administrator/or formalities assistant to make the move in house and join a friendly and welcoming team. Your ideas, processes and ways of working will be utilised in the best possible way. If you are seeking a role 3 or 4 days per week or full time – then this is your opportunity to move into a position that just doesn’t come up very often!
Duties within this exciting role will be varied, and will include:
- Filing UK, EU and PCT patent applications
- Managing the records database – including making note of renewal reminders
- Implementing a data management system in order to run a smooth docketing system
- Creation of new cases and entering all required information
- Communicating with in house attorneys as well as external/foreign attorney staff
- Assisting with finance related tasks – such as billing
- Other ad-hoc admin related tasks
You must be a self-starting go-getter that really strives to be excellent at their role. A high level of autonomy is needed here due to the nature of the work, along with attention to detail is key, along with being able to work well in a close knit team environment. The opportunity to develop and grow the role will come with the expansion of the department. A great working team that have the luxury of working within a great in-house environment. A superb salary with benefits will also be offered to the candidate.
For more information please call us on 020 7405 5039, or contact Dawn Ellmore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daniel Airey (email@example.com).
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden