Records & Formalities Manager - South West
A rare and superb opportunity has just become available for an experienced individual to join a well-established firm in their search for a Records Manager. This is a fantastic role based in the South West location, whereby your IP knowledge and people management skills will be put to good use! You must have good IP knowledge in order to confidently convey to others, and if you have supervisory experience, this is an added bonus.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day running of a records team
- Making sure all deadlines are adhered too and met in a timely function
- Allocating work across all of the team members
- Developing and enhancing the knowledge of the Records team
- Maintaining good client focus throughout all tasks and escalating issues where necessary
- Documenting full workflow procedures regarding UK/EP and PCT applications
You must be a great leader and a fantastic team player. Having IP knowledge is essential here, so that you act as the go-to for any queries that the team may have. Having an approachable and warm manner is a must, along with being passionate about developing people as well as your own skillset. The CIPA/CITMA qualification would also be an advantage, although those with sound experience will be considered. Good eye for detail and an understanding of processes and procedures relating to IP is needed. In return a super salary and benefits package is on offer for this one-off opportunity in a highly sought after location!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden