Experienced Patent Secretary – South East
We are delighted to be working with a leading IP firm in the South East, who are seeking a Patent Secretary to join their team.
This is a busy and varied role that would suit candidates with relevant patent experience within case load and portfolio management.
Some of the key duties the successful candidate can expect to be carrying out in this role include:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Management of case load and portfolio
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Candidates should be organised, motivated and have a proactive approach to their work in order to succeed in this role.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden