IP Portfolio Manager, Oxfordshire
Intellectual Property Portfolio Manager
Location: Woodstock, Oxfordshire
Benefits:Competitive remuneration package including a contributory pension scheme.
Owen Mumford is a leader in the medical device manufacturing market. Through our innovative solutions, we continue to improve the quality of life for patients with medical conditions. If you want to work for a company that has a vision in changing people’s lives then that is a perfect reason to join our team.
Our advanced product portfolio, both under our own brand, and for the world’s major pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies is based primarily on diabetic products but also focuses on a range of other treatments such as multiple sclerosis.
The IP Portfolio Manager:
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of the patent, trade mark and design portfolios in line with Owen Mumford’s commercial goals.
- Provides recommendations about the necessary territorial scope of families of IP rights – in line with Owen Mumford’s territorial protection policy.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the Research and Design and Sales Departments ensuring a clear line of communication with these departments.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous recent and relevant IP portfolio management experience.
- Expert knowledge on the processes associated with filing, prosecution, grant and renewal of IP rights.
- Experience of liaising with external suppliers in relation to patent protection.
- A Technical Degree, preferably in mechanical engineering or similar.
- Is a highly organised individual with an ability to pay close attention to details
Do you have background intellectual property portfolio management? We want someone who is passionate in their role, who can build professional relationships at all levels.
In order to take the next step in your career, and join a growing company dedicated to quality and improving people’s lives, please visit our website http://www.owenmumford.com/ie/recruitment/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.