Assistant/ Secretary – Intellectual Property – Munich
We have an excellent opportunity not to be missed for an experienced IP secretary/administrator to join a top firm in the heart of Munich, centrally located to the EPO!
This is a busy role and you will need to be able to work efficiently and have great time management skills while completing work to a high standard. Being able to work autonomously here is key, along with a very keen eye for detail. You must be bi-lingual in both German and English, with fluency in German being key.
Some of the duties you will be expected to carry out in this role include:
- Dealing with secretarial and administration tasks for specific patent and trade mark attorneys
- Preparing and filing applications at the EPO and German patent office
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Audio and copy typing of documents, letters and specifications
- Providing additional support to other members of the team where required
- Updating database system regarding the records and deadlines of incoming correspondence, including reminders
Candidates must have a minimum of 12-18 months’ working experience within the IP profession in Germany and be up for taking on a new and challenging role. A can-do attitude will go very nicely in this role. It is also essential that candidates have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
If you have IP experience, and are looking to join a leading firm, please contact us for more information on this fantastic role! A market leading salary and benefits package are on offer here, as well as being part of a successful business plan in terms of growth within Germany, Europe and Worldwide.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden