IP Paralegal – North West
A brand new and exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced IP individual to take that next step in their career with this great paralegal opportunity. Ideally you will also have some supervisory experience, but this is not essential. You must have a strong patent or trade mark background however. Being CIPA and or CITMA qualified is a bonus.
Some duties you should expect to complete are:
- Co-ordination and responsibility for the distribution of the work flow of the department, making sure all work is completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with clients regarding their needs and passing across all vital information needed
- Supervise small teams of administrators and secretaries with IP prosecution and the filing of applications
- Reviewing incoming correspondence and allocating to necessary individuals
- A variety of other ad-hoc tasks
To be successful, you must have clear and concise communication style and be a real team player. This is a great chance for a dedicated individual that is really committed to their development. A self-motivator with lots of energy and drive would be a good fit. A brilliant salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful individual.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden