Patent Paralegal, Uxbridge
Patent Paralegal/Administrator, Uxbridge
We are looking for an experienced Patent Paralegal/Administrator. You will work closely with attorneys, correspond with clients and overseas agents, and prepare documents to file with patent offices.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in all areas of administration from pre-filing all the way to post-grant matters
- Good IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, Proficient in Excel, etc.)
- The ability to work accurately and independently
- Commitment to excellence
- Strong attention to details
- CIPA IP Paralegal qualification (ideal but not necessarily)
What we give:
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to do your best, from people who share your ambition. You will find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Competitive salary
- Range of company benefits including pension scheme and private health insurance.
Apply online at: www.canon-europe.com/about_us/careers
Canon is the world’s best imaging company – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions. This position is based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge.