Part/Newly Qualified Electronics Patent Attorney - Bristol
This expanding Bristol firm is currently seeking patent attorneys with high tech, physics, telecoms, electronics or mechanical engineering backgrounds.
You will work closely with the lead partner in the group and will work pro-actively to contribute towards the development of the group and of the business. The successful candidate will also have the ability to work independently and to work directly with small, medium and large industrial clients and universities in the UK and overseas, as well as universities and overseas firms of attorneys.
As an Electronics Patent Attorney with this Legal 500 International Company you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing design protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
- Supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- A company that was originally family run and still holds this cultural connection with staff and clients
- The rewards and benefits you will receive by working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver service excellence.
- There is a good body of existing work and in addition to this the successful candidates will have the brief to grow their own portfolio of clients
What you will need:
- To be qualified or part qualified (finals standard) European Patent Attorney
- Awareness and experience of international protocols and patent protocols.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and outgoing approach to work.
- Able to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
26 Finsbury Square,
London EC2A 1DS