Renewals Administrators, Glasgow
Who are Envoy?
Founded in 2008, Envoy are specialists in global IP annuities and renewals. In 2016, Envoy merged with Valipat to create a new company with a shared vision. Together we provide innovative IP support services to over 650 patent agencies, law firms and corporate in-house IP departments throughout the world.
About the job
Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking to recruit dedicated and conscientious renewals administrators to join our friendly, energetic team. Working from our modern city-centre offices in Glasgow the successful candidates will perform a wide range of renewal functions to support our market offering.
Suitable applicants will be very comfortable with analysing data, handling large data files and using Envoy’s proprietary back office software. Ideally, you will have the following skills and background:
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Presentation and customer communication skills
- Disciplined approach to following process, documentation and filing
- High level of computer literacy with a particular focus on Microsoft Excel
- Previous intellectual property administration experience, for example, gained from a formalities position in private practice or industry is desirable
These full time positions offer an opportunity to work for a progressive and highly successful company with a global vision. A highly competitive salary plus attractive benefits is on offer, commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter (including details of your notice period) to Kim Magee at: email@example.com
Envoy International Ltd
50 West Nile Street