Patent Secretary – Yorkshire
Dawn Ellmore Employment are delighted to be working with a superb IP practice based in Yorkshire, who are seeking a Patent Secretary to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience as a Secretary in IP, have strong computer skills, be an exceptional communicator, and have the ability to prioritise a heavy workload. If you have trade mark experience, and want to give patents a shot – this will also be considered. The role is supporting a fee earner who is seeking a candidate who is happy to complete secretarial, administrative and PA style tasks.
Some of the key duties for this role include:
- Audio and copy typing letters, documents and correspondence
- Drafting, proofreading and editing documents
- Liaising with clients on behalf of fee earners
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparing, amending and filing trade mark applications at the UKIPO and EUIPO
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support where required
If you aspire to undertake further training and complete the CIPA course – then this could be an option also. If you already have the qualification – this is an advantage. This is a fantastic position at a highly innovative firm with a very attractive salary, so if you have the required skills and experience please do not hesitate to get in touch today to discuss the role on offer.
Contact Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
12-13 Hatton Garden