Experienced IP Litigation PA - London
Are you an exceptionally qualified Senior IP Litigation PA? Our client are seeking a highly organised PA with knowledge and ambition to work for their Head IP litigation Partner.
This leading international law firm are looking for a person who able to demonstrate flexibility, the ability to handle working under pressure, discretion and should be IT savvy.
Duties will include:
- Support the Head of IP Litigation
- Establish working relationships with clients and staff
- Responsibility of billing processes
- Diary management
- Handling client matters and queries
- Ensure administrative tasks are dealt with in good time
- Aid with evidence gathering and liaising with clients
If you have the required experience and are looking for a brilliant next step in your career with the opportunity to work in a fast growing company then look no further! Get in touch today to find out more.
Contact Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
12-13 Hatton Garden