Experienced Patent Secretary – West Midlands
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Patent Secretary to join a fantastic IP firm in the West Midlands.
This is a busy and varied role and requires a highly organised individual.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Audio & copy typing of new patent documents and correspondence
- Amending patent specifications
- Filing correspondence with patent offices
- Updating and amending database records accordingly
- Performing miscellaneous secretarial tasks
- Managing fee earners’ diaries and arranging travel
The right individual will have proven patent PA skills experience working within the patent area. They must have exceptional time-management and communication skills and have the desire to succeed and make the role their own.
There is an excellent package on offer to the right candidate so if this role interests you and you have the requisite skills and experience then please contact us today!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden