Experienced Patent Secretary – South West
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic IP firm in the South West, who are seeking an experienced Patent Secretary to join their team.
This is the chance to work within a successful friendly firm and take on plenty of varied and interesting responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Audio & copy typing of new patent documents and correspondence
- Amending patent specifications
- Filing correspondence with patent offices
- Updating and amending database records accordingly
- Performing miscellaneous secretarial tasks
- Managing fee earners’ diaries and arranging travel
Our client is looking for candidates with have proven patent secretarial experience. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills and be flexible with the desire to succeed and make the role their own.
The client is offering an attractive package to the right candidate so if this role interests you and you have the requisite skills and experience then please contact us today!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden