Assistant/Secretary, Patents – Cambridge
Our client is seeking a Patent Secretary/PA who is able to produce high quality, accurate work, with good written and communication skills, along with being able to prioritise their own workload. This is a new position, supporting great selection of fee earners in the Cambridge area, so Patent experience is essential!
Candidates should expect a busy, varied role including preparing new filing forms using online filing for European applications, UK applications and International applications working on your own initiative.
- Managing fee earners diaries
- Performing various PA, secretarial and administration tasks
- Assisting with business development opportunities
- Updating records
- Filing correspondence (UKIPO, EPO & WIPO)
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
Our client is offering a fantastic salary, friendly atmosphere and genuine opportunities for progression. What are you waiting for - contact us today!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN