We are working with a top tier patent and trade mark practice in their search for an experienced IP lawyer to join their successful and growing legal team.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to develop their contentious IP experience working across, patent, trade mark, design and copyright cases, as well as licensing and other IP-related disputes, including:
- Pre-action advisory work
- Infringement and validity proceedings
- Oppositions and invalidity proceedings
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Co-ordinating foreign processions and liaising with overseas counsel
- Anti-counterfeiting work including customs/trading standards actions
- Domain name disputes
- Company tribunal cases
- Online take-down actions
You will also provide commercial law advice, draft and advise on commercial contracts with an IP angle, including:
- Licence collaborations agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Due diligence
We are looking for lawyers who have strong business development skills and a broad hard/soft IP background.
Ideally, you will have a science or engineering background and have completed a post-graduate qualification in IP.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs