Senior Patent Secretary to Partner – London
Senior Patent Secretary to Partner – £EXCELLENT++ London
A fantastic role has just arisen within an IP firm for a Senior Patent Secretary with at least 3 years’ experience, to join them, whereby you will be supporting one of the busiest partners in the firm. This role is perfect for an existing Patent Secretary that desires a change of scenery and wants the responsibility of supporting a partner. There will be a mixture of PA and secretarial duties involved – so the role definitely offers variety!
Your duties in this role would include, but would not be restricted to:
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Liaise with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO regarding applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Organise your busy partner’s diary, manage their travel arrangements, book and arrange business/client meetings
- Undertake varying billing duties
- Client communication tasks (via telephone and email)
- PA duties where required
The opportunity to work at this firm, along with supporting a well-known partner, doesn’t come around very often. If you are CIPA qualified – then this is an added bonus! You must be hard-working, willing to try and amend different ways of working and have a ‘this will work’ approach to all tasks. Working as part of a team along with being self-sufficient is exactly what is needed from you. Due to the nature of the work you must be a competent typist (both audio and copy) and have solid patent experience.
So, if you are an organised, determined go-getter with a want to succeed and be a crucial part of the fee earners role then do get in touch! Super salaries are up for negotiation, along with career development, benefits package and a great working atmosphere!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden