Patent Secretary, Cardiff
An exciting opportunity to join a superb IP firm in the heart of Cardiff has arisen. They are seeking an experience Patent Secretary with a minimum of 12 months experience to join their fast paced, fun and thriving patent department. You will be supporting a team of attorneys with all things secretarial. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator (written & verbal), an exceptional typist with experience of copy and audio typing and will have a proactive approach to their work.
Some of the duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Updating and amending records accordingly on internal database
- Performing various secretarial tasks
- Liaising with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
- Liaising with EUIPO and UKIPO regarding applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Managing travel arrangements, diary management and booking business/client meetings
You must have some patent experience, whether that be an administrator, paralegal or secretary. Being versatile and a good team player is essential here along with the flexibility of new workflows. You will be offered a great salary, working environment and career prospects at this firm!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden