Records Clerk - London
We are working with a highly regarded Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm in their search for a Records Clerk to join their records team.
You will be reporting to the Records Supervisor and responsible to the Formalities Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Checking, logging and filing of hard copy official documents at the UKIPO, EPO OHIM, WIPO.
- Checking of filing receipts and producing action sheets
- Maintaining Patent, Trade Mark and Design due dates
- Updating Inprotech database
- Preparing last day lists
- Processing and distributing post, fax, emails
- Diarying applicable due dates
- Clearing and checking deadlines
- Adding new patent, trade mark and design cases into the records system
- Double check and deliver property cases for the fee earners
- Updating records system like changes of name, assignments and references
- Processing of bespoke reports
Candidates should have experience with IP records and be a highly organised individual.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs