European Patent Attorney in Electronics, Paris, Geneva or London
European Patent Attorney in Electronics
Novagraaf is recruiting a European Patent Attorney specialising in Electronics for one of our main offices (Paris, Geneva or London).
- To work within a leading European IP firm, consisting of more than 300 IP professionals and with offices in the Netherlands, the UK, France, Belgium and Switzerland, as well as representative offices in China, Japan and the United States;
- To work within an international team of experienced European Patent Attorneys, based out of one of our offices (Paris, Geneva or London);
- To work for a diverse client base, from overseas multinational corporations to local SMEs;
- Attractive salary package based on candidate profile.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of IP, including the following:
- Management and development of client patent portfolios and innovation capture (patentability studies, drafting of patent applications, examination procedures etc.);
- Freedom-to-operate analysis;
- Prior art searching;
- Client account management;
- Participation in industry conferences and events to represent the firm;
- Writing and publication of technical or legal articles for publication;
- Business development.
- University degree or equivalent in electronics, electrical engineering, telecommunications, physics or similar;
- Qualified as European Patent Attorney with 3 to 5 years experience after qualification;
- Experience in EPO prosecution.
- Excellent relationship management;
- Team player;
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented;
- R&D or design experience in industry would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English; fluency in French would be an advantage.
Please send your application to: email@example.com