In-House Patent Administrator – North West
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Patent Administrator to join the successful in-house Intellectual Property department of a market leading company based in the North West. By joining the team as an Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting a team of attorneys with a wide variety of different assignments covering patents to ensure that the company’s IP rights remain water-tight.
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced patent candidate to make the highly sought after move to an in-house environment.
This will be a very varied and interesting role, in which some of the duties will include:
- Preparing official forms needed for filing patent applications at the EPO and UKIPO
- Assisting with the filing of trade mark applications
- Compiling legal documents to be used by Attorney’s
- Maintaining and updating the IP database, following company procedure
- Completing the administrative tasks related to setting up agreements
- Other adhoc administration tasks
If you are a CIPA qualified administrator this would be looked upon favourably, however our client is more focused on finding someone with strong Patent experience and the ability to self-manage their own workload.
You must have excellent IT and communication skills and be able to clearly communicate key messages to attorneys and other senior members of staff. If successful, you will be offered an excellent starting salary and benefits package, so please do get in touch to find out if this is the in-house opportunity you have been waiting for.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency,
12-13 Hatton Garden,