Patent Formalities Assistant - Cambridge
Our client is a boutique and growing IP firm with uncapped success, and they are looking for a motivated CIPA qualified patent formalities assistant to join their team and hit the ground running!
Some of the key duties the successful candidate can expect in this role include:
- Updating the database management system as required
- Checking, logging and filing of hard copy official documents
- Processing of reports
- Clearing deadlines
- Processing and distribution of incoming post, faxes and emails
- Diarying any applicable due dates
- Ad hoc duties as required
The firm is looking for a team player with a background in IP records/formalities work. As well as this, confidence with a methodical approach to the work as well as good communication skills and the ability to prioritise.
This is really an incredible role for a dedicated candidate to step up to the plate and make a role their own! Get in touch and make the first move towards a new exciting opportunity working with friendly colleagues.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden