We are currently working alongside a respectable law firm while they search for a Patent Secretary for their busy team. Our client is looking for a bright individual with some IP experience and an eagerness to learn while you work!
It is essential that you an organised person with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You should hold strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude in order to progress in this role.
Some typical duties will include:
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Organise busy partners diaries
- Drafting of specifications and documents
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties for members of the Intellectual Property Team
This is a great opportunity to work for a top tier firm, to find out more then please apply today!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden