Patent Paralegal Secretary – South West
We are delighted to have just taken on a fantastic new role with our client, a reputable IP firm, in assisting them with their search for a Patent Secretary to join their expanding team based in the South West of England.
This is a busy role which requires a highly organised individual to carry out key tasks as you will be working alongside senior fee earners, some of which include:
- Audio and copy typing of new patent documents and correspondence
- Amending and filing patent applications
- Filing correspondence with patent offices and updating database
- Updating and amending database records accordingly
- Performing miscellaneous secretarial tasks
- Managing fee earners’ diaries and arranging travel
Previous patent experience is must and can be in the form of secretarial or administrative. This is an ideal role for an individual looking for their next role in IP and wanting to take on the challenge of working for a senior fee earner. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills and be flexible with the desire to succeed and make the role their own.
The client is offering an attractive salary and extensive benefits package to the successful candidate so if this role is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience required please contact us today for more information!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden