Patent Paralegal, London
Prestigious Private Practice in London is seeking a Patent Paralegal to join them as they expand their support function. This is a mixed and interesting role with responsibilities including, but not being limited to:
- Filing applications in UKIPO, EPO, OHIM and WIPO
- Preparing and sending documents and instructions to foreign agents
- Change of ownership details by assignment, merger, change of company name, address or legal entity
- Corrections to applicant names and/or omissions or deletions of co-applicants
- Resolving ownership and relevant documentation
- Recordal of Security Interests/Mortgages
- Preparing invoice requests
- Updating Inprotech records
- Providing cost estimates
Previous Patent experience is essential for this position, as is the ability to work calmly and professionally under your own initiative, prioritising accordingly.
An attractive salary and benefits package along with a fantastic working environment await you.
For more information please contact Tim Brown of Sacco Mann’s Patent & Trade Mark division on 0113 245 3338 or via email@example.com
1 Broad Gate,