Editor, European Patents Handbook
Editor needed – European Patents Handbook
CIPA and Thomson Reuters are seeking a volunteer to be the new General Editor for the European Patents Handbook – a loose-leaf, which publishes three releases a year. Duties of the General Editor include:
- Coordinating a multi-contributor team with the timely delivery of updates for each release in accordance with the schedule.
- Checking the material supplied, editing as necessary, and delivering to the publisher.
- Taking ownership for the updating of some chapters.
- Commissioning new contributors where needed.
- Working with the publisher in the development of the long-term content of the title.
The General Editor would need to be a Chartered Patent Attorney. Please contact Stephen Wallace, Senior Publisher at Thomson Reuters, for more details on this position – firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Floor, Halton House,
London EC1N 2JD