Patent Paralegal Secretary – South West
A great opportunity for an experienced Patent Secretary to join a leading and well established IP firm based in the South West. This opportunity will be a great next step for the right individual to gain insight into some of the most prestigious Patent work around. You must have Patent knowledge and be a competent person with good organisational skills, along with the ability to confidently file and process changes to a multitude of patent applications.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Supporting various fee earners in a thriving patent team
- Audio and copy typing patent specifications as well as preparing documentation for client portfolios
- Filing and preparing patent applications to file at relevant patent offices
- Updating and amending records accordingly
- Liaising with EPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Organising busy diaries, including travel arrangements and accommodation.
The ideal person should be confident with good communication and attention to detail skills, along with the desire to succeed. Strong typing skills are a must here. You will be rewarded with a good remuneration package including industry leading benefits and a fantastic salary!
So, if you are an organised, determined go-getter with a want to succeed and be a crucial part of the fee earners role then do get in touch! Super salaries are up for negotiation, along with career development, benefits package and a great working atmosphere!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden