Experienced Patent Secretary – Wales
We are thrilled to be assisting our client, a leading IP firm, with their search for an experienced Patent Secretary to join their friendly team based in Wales.
Some of the key duties of this busy role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing fee-earner diaries
- Performing various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Updating and altering records
- Filing correspondence (UKIPO, EPO & WIPO)
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
The successful candidate will have solid patent secretarial experience and will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual with an exceptional attention to detail. Candidates should also be strong communicators (both written and verbal) and have a proactive approach to their workload.
Offering an attractive salary and benefits package this is an opportunity not to be missed! If you have the skills and experience required to succeed in this role, please get in touch with us today to discuss further!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden