Administrator – West Midlands
Dawn Ellmore Employment are currently assisting a fantastic IP firm in their search for a Patent Administrator, to join them in their thriving office in the West Midlands!
The ideal candidate should be organised, motivated and have a proactive approach to their work in order to succeed in this busy role. This is the chance to work within a successful and friendly firm and take on plenty of varied and interesting responsibilities. Our client has a vast patent portfolio and their work is only going to increase!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients alike
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in-house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Offering a fantastic salary and benefits package this is an opportunity not to be missed! If you have the skills and experience necessary please contact us today to find out more!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden