Patent Secretary – Oxford
We are delighted to have taken on a fantastic new role with our client, a reputable IP firm, in assisting them with their search for a Patent Secretary to join their expanding team based in Oxford.
This is a busy role which requires a highly organised individual to carry out key tasks, some of which include:
- Audio and copy typing of new patent documents and correspondence
- Amending patent specifications
- Filing correspondence with patent offices
- Updating and amending database records accordingly
- Performing miscellaneous secretarial tasks
- Managing fee earners’ diaries and arranging travel
Previous secretarial experience is must as well as some experience with patents. This is an ideal role for an individual looking for their 2nd role in IP. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills and be flexible with the desire to succeed and make the role their own.
The client is offering an attractive salary and extensive benefits package to the successful candidate so if this role is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience required please contact us today for more information!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden