Senior Patent Secretary - Top Tier Firm - South West
We are looking for someone who can throw themselves into the tasks given to them and commit to challenges that may come their way. A leading Intellectual Property firm is seeking a dependable and capable individual to join their busy team as a senior patent secretary with paralegal duties.
Our client is seeking a friendly candidate with solid experience as a patent secretary to complete their team. You must also be familiar with supporting a busy team of fee earners. In this role you will be expected to:
- Process post and emails
- Manage diaries and databases
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties for other members of the Intellectual Property Team
This is a perfect career opportunity for any experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for patent support work. The pay is good, the work is rewarding and the awaiting colleagues are supportive!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden