Patent Secretary – Oxford
An exciting opportunity to join a fantastic IP firm in Oxfordshire has arisen. Our client are seeking an experienced Patent Secretary with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join their fast paced, thriving patent department. You will be supporting 2 specific attorneys with all things secretarial. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator (written & verbal), an exceptional typist with experience of copy and audio typing and will have a proactive approach to their work.
Some of the duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Updating and amending records accordingly on internal database
- Performing various secretarial tasks including billing, digital dictation and audio transcription typing duties
- Liaising with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
- Liaising with the EPO and UKIPO regarding patent applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Managing travel arrangements, diary management and booking business/client meetings
You must have some patent experience, whether that be an administrator, paralegal or secretary. The chance to pick up office management duties are also on offer here. Being versatile and a good team player is essential here along with the flexibility of new workflows. You will be offered a great salary, working environment and career prospects at this firm!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden