Qualified Patent Attorney - Biotech
Potter Clarkson LLP is an established top-tier firm of patent attorneys, trade mark attorneys and IP solicitors. We are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth, with rapid expansion both at our large office in Nottingham and at our other offices in Europe.
We are seeking an EPA-qualified patent attorney to join our leading Biotech Team.
We can offer:
- An exciting range of clients and complex patent cases
- Focus on direct client work and building long-term relationships
- Flexible working policy / remote working options
- Opportunities for short and longer-term secondments to our European ofﬁces
- Excellent career development and partnership prospects
If you’ve got the experience and ambition we’re looking for, we can create a role perfectly tailored to you.
One thing is certain, if you join us you will not get bored!
For more information or to apply, please visit: potterclarkson.com/careers or call us +44 115 955 2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Potter Clarkson LLP
The Belgrave Centre
Nottingham NG1 5GG