In-House Patent Administrator – London
In-House Patent Administrator c£40,000+Great Benefits – London
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Patent Administrator has become available to join a highly sought after firm at this exciting time! You will be supporting a great internal IP team that hold a wealth of experience. The role offers a variety of different tasks, duties and assignments. This is a fantastic position for a patent person to make their desired move, in house!
Duties that the role will involve are:
- Preparing, amending and filing patent applications, to file at the UKIPO & EUIPO
- Dealing with required formalities and records processes of the filed patent applications
- Liaising with varying individuals within the department
- Maintaining and updating the database with all of the required information
- Monitoring deadlines and creating reminders where necessary
If you are a CIPA qualified individual this will be a plus, however the key is having strong working patent experience with the ability to handle your own workload autonomously. Strong IT and communication skills are needed here, along with good clear communicate skills. A superb opportunity that is not to be missed, offering a great salary and benefits package too!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden