Patent Records Clerk £30,000-£40,000neg - London
Our client is a top tier renowned firm with unmitigated success, and they are looking for a motivated patent records clerk to join their team.
Some of the key duties the successful candidate can expect in this role include:
- Updating Inprotech records system as required
- Checking, logging and filing of hard copy official documents
- Processing of reports
- Clearing deadlines
- Processing and distribution of incoming post, faxes and emails
- Diarying any applicable due dates
- Ad hoc duties as required
The firm is looking for a team player with a background in patent records. As well as this, confidence with a methodical approach to the work as well as good communication skills and the ability to prioritise.
This is really an incredible role for a dedicated candidate to step up to the plate and make a role their own! Get in touch and make the first move towards a new exciting opportunity with a good pay check and friendly colleagues.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency,
12-13 Hatton Garden,