Electronics & Engineering Senior Associate, London
Electronics & Engineering Senior Associate
Where opportunities in this technology are plentiful this role stands out above the rest! Genuine market leading salary available, high volume of contentious work, high profile clients and a fast track progression to Partner in a top tier ranked firm. The firm is set up to reward fee earners effectively without having to work extensive hours. The right individual can benefit from working in a professional yet relaxed environment and have the opportunity to learn from leading industry professionals.
- Senior Associate (fast track progression to Partner).
- Top Tier Firm.
- You will be working with our specialist team of electronics and mechanical engineering attorneys and solicitors handling all non-contentious and contentious matters.
What you will enjoy
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
- Our supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver excellence to our clients.
What you will need
- To be a qualified patent attorney with demonstrable experience in an electromechanical field.
- A strong background in design.
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements.
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients."
See more details https://www.g2legal.com/vacancy?id=12563017
26 Finsbury Square
London EC2A 1DS