Administrator, Patents (Flexible Working Hours Considered) – Cambridge
Are you an experienced IP individual looking for your next exciting move? Dawn Ellmore Employment are working on an opening for a growing, expanding firm based in Cambridge. Candidates should ideally be CIPA qualified – although this is not essential. You should be able to build professional relationships with a wide variety of people as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Our client are looking to take on board a motivated individual with the right skills to make this role their own. Some duties will include:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients alike
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
- Other ad hoc duties
If you would like to be put forward for this role and you have the ideal experience, please apply today! There is an attractive salary, benefits package on offer and flexible working hours, if required – you won’t want to miss it!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden