Benefits for individual members
- A monthly publication, the CIPA Journal, sent to all members, which includes reports of recent cases, news about IP and in-depth articles about topical issues.
- The Journal also has details of up-and-coming events, appointments and adverts for other IP-related services.
- Textbooks, training manuals, lectures and tutorials to help trainee attorneys prepare for their qualifying examinations.
- A programme of seminars, lectures and similar meetings to enable qualified attorneys to keep their knowledge of IP law and practice up to date.
- Social and networking events to enhance the sense of community and enable members to meet more informally.
- A LinkedIn forum exclusively open to members to allow the exchange of news and views.
- Special interest groups and committees, including Life Sciences, Computer Technology, IP Administrators and Patent Attorney Litigators.
- Meeting facilities for members’ use at its London office.