Experienced Patent Secretary – London
We have taken an excellent role with a large IP firm in their search for a Patent Secretary to join their stunning London offices. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience are encouraged to apply. The role will be providing comprehensive support to assigned fee earners.
This is a great role for an organised, motivated and committed individual with strong time management skills, who is seeking their next challenge.
The successful candidate can expect to perform these duties:
- Prepare, amend and file patent applications at varying jurisdictions
- Diary management including booking meeting and answering calls and queries
- Audio & copy typing of documents,
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Updating database with correspondence, including letters and emails
- Undertake PA style tasks where required
- Discuss pending deadlines and necessary information with your designated fee earners, and actioning the outcomes effectively and efficiently
- Invoicing and billing tasks
With an excellent salary on offer, as well a fantastic benefits package – this is not an opportunity to be missed. Please apply today for more info!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN