Patent Administrator, Edinburgh or Glasgow
Patent Administrator – Edinburgh or Glasgow
A leading IP practice is looking to expand their Edinburgh or Glasgow office with an additional Patent Formalities Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with patent experience to join a talented and highly valued formalities department. You’ll be responsible for providing a high-quality and timely support service with duties including:
- Filing and prosecuting UK, European and International patent applications
- Keeping on top of important deadlines
- Progressing actions
- Liaising with the renewals department regarding patent renewals
- Maintaining the records and due diary system
- Tracking the status of cases
- Liaising with shareholders and attorneys
- Producing correspondence and communications for clients
- Keeping an up to date understanding of patent law
The ideal candidate will have some patent experience, excellent attention to detail and the ability to keep to tight deadlines. You’ll be joining a supportive and friendly working environment and any additional training will be provided.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs