Administrator, Patents – South East
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable IP firm based in South East England. One of our key clients, this firm is looking for a Patent Administrator to join their successful team.
It is required that you are CIPA qualified with considerable IP experience OR have a degree with a minimum of 6 month’s IP experience in order to progress in this application. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly yet busy team so candidates should be organised, highly driven and have a hands-on approach to their work in order to succeed in this fast-paced role.
Duties will include:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Management of case load and portfolio
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Offering a fantastic salary and benefits package this is a role not to be missed! If you are looking for your next challenge, have the skills and experience necessary please contact us today for more information!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency, 12-13 Hatton Garden, Holborn, London, EC1N 8AN